DJ-GironiaDJ-Gironia

Main Art Reviews Stats

MOGOLOVONIO MOGOLOVONIO

FOLL DOSCROPTION 5 STORS

Realistik - Session One (Remake/Edit) Realistik - Session One (Remake/Edit)

Please, can you fix this. I got the ID, put it in the search box, and it didn't work, so reply if you can fix this so I can use this.

GeometryDashVortex responds:

The song is not approved, I need the GD community to come to this link and get the song scouted and approved, pass the word for meh?

Justice - Stress (Rukkus Remix) Justice - Stress (Rukkus Remix)

a bit dull what else do i say

Undertale: Spooktune (Electro, Halloween Special) Undertale: Spooktune (Electro, Halloween Special)

I wanted to use this in geometry dash, but when i typed the song ID in the ID box which is '710428' it said, "Failed to fetch song info." (that means something with the song is wrong. (Probably copyright.)) So talk to Toby Fox, or if you don't allow the rights for use us too use, you're song is so good you should let us. NOTE - I'm not using this song for anything against anyone's rights, nor money, neither should anyone.

DJ-Gironia

TristanGray responds:

Um.. I'm afraid that's not how it works. First- read the first sentence of the description. Second- it has nothing to do with the song, but more likely with the game itself.

There are two reasons the song might not work if it indeed was my fault.
1) If I'm not scouted,
2) If I was banned by the newground's staff.
And I was scouted, and never received a single warning from newgrounds. Even if I would re-upload someone elses song and I wouldn't receive a warning, it should still work in geometry dash.
As to why it doesn't work, I really don't know.

But, since it's the fourth or fifth time someone reported to me that my songs don't work in geometry dash, I'll look into it myself. I'll send you a private message if I'll manage to solve the problem.

~NK~ "Sweet Dreams" FULL ~NK~ "Sweet Dreams" FULL

+Jiggilypuffclient, his music is supposed to be like that (im very TRIGGERED right now.)

Evil 211 Evil 211

Good, kinda copied but good.